New to wm...what to buy next khador

New to wm...what to buy next khador

Postby Freeman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:44 am

I played war machine when mk2 came out and I've played warhammer and 40k off and on so I'm not really new to tabletop gaming. Decided to pick back up now that fantasy stMichaels is getting some people playing again with mk3.

I picked up the khador starter box and a box of mk3 cards and have about $150-$200 to spend to get started. Other than iron fang pikemen and a war dog... What should the next purchases be?
Freeman
Able Bodied Sailor

Game: MtG

Re: New to wm...what to buy next khador

Postby Lawso42 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:03 pm

Generally good things right now that will make a lot of lists:

Rifle Corps. + rocketeers are in a great place right now. You'll want Kovnik Jozef Grigorovich to go with them as well.

Widowmaker Scouts, Widowmaker Marksman, Kell Bailoch, and Alten Ashley are all very good and will easily make the vast majority of Khador lists.

Behemoth is incredibly powerful as well, and when I'm building Khador lists, I'm having a hard time not including him.

As for other things, it really depends on what casters you want to focus on.

Lawso
"If you're worried about losing, just win, then you have nothing to worry about."
Cya Nerds!
You bite the fry, the fry bites back, my man.
Lawso42
Master Gunner

Game: Warmachine

Re: New to wm...what to buy next khador

Postby Freeman » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:57 pm

As far as casters go...i've been eyeing the butchers...i don't remember what all she does but I remember liking sorcha...i might pick up the itrusk with the big flag mainly because it looks fun to paint lol

In the game I played so far I liked the combo of the buzzsaw plus the "fury" ability... Singlehandedly won me the game
Freeman
Able Bodied Sailor

Game: MtG

Return to Warmachine & Hordes Tactics