Pathfinder Society at Game Nite?

Pathfinder Society at Game Nite?

Postby Mendou » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Thanks to the Reaper Bones KS I have pledged to run a Pathfinder game with friends. The problem is, last time I played a D&D variant regularly it still used THAC0. Therefore, I'm more than a bit out of the loop when it comes to 3.x rules. Therefore, I would like to try out a Pathfinder Society event or two before I jump completely into running the system.

From the Paizo website I noticed that Game Nite hosts Pathfinder events on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and was wondering if that consisted of PFS events or an ongoing campaign, whether new characters/players were welcome, and how late the games generally run (I live over an hour from Game Nite, and am still adjusting to going into work at 8:00 AM). Any help/advice would be most welcome. Thanks in advance!
-39-
Mendou
Cabin Boy

Game: Battletech

Re: Pathfinder Society at Game Nite?

Postby Cap'n Grogbeard » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Game Nite has Pathfinder Society games running both Tuesday and Wednesday nights with Tuesday night being our larger crowd. Games are open to any and all with newcomers welcome! Unless otherwise informed, every week is normally PFS events rather than any major campaigns. PFS starts at 6pm and runs til 11pm though its not uncommon to have tables still here at midnight. Look forward to seeing you out here!
Go BEARD or go HOME!
Cap'n Grogbeard
Powder Monkey

Game: 40k / Warmachine

Re: Pathfinder Society at Game Nite?

Postby Genoside07 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 am

There is also a Pathfinder group (River City Ogres) that meet at the local libraries on Saturday here in Cape Girardeau/Jackson Mo.
I am not a member but know quite a few of the guys running it. You can find more information on their facebook group or on Warhorn.
Did you lose a shoe? Nope, found one. - peanut
Genoside07
1st Mate

Game: 40k

Return to Pathfinder / OGL